Thank you for your interest in the School of Adaptive Agriculture. Admission is competitive and your completed application is important in our decision process. A completed application will include your resume, cover letter, complete contact and application term information, and thoughtful answers to the questions below.
If you are requesting financial aid, submit a brief letter describing your financial situation, and the amount of support for which you would like to be considered.
Next steps – If the committee is interested in your application we will contact you to schedule an interview. After the interview, you will be notified by the committee whether you were accepted into the program. If you are accepted into the program a $400.00 deposit will be required to secure your spot in the term of your preference. Scholarships awards will be announced the week following acceptance decisions.
If you have a question about the application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Term 2018 – Important Dates
- Term runs: April 2nd – June 22nd 2018
- Applications due: Friday, February 2nd
- Acceptance decisions: Friday, February 16th
- Scholarship awarded by: Friday, February 23rd
- Deposit due: Friday, March 2nd
- Remaining fees due: Friday, March 16th
- Move in: Sunday, April 1st
- First day of class: Monday, April 2nd
- Last day of class: Friday, June 22nd
Summer Term 2018 – Important Dates
- Term runs: August 6th – October 26th 2018
- Applications due: Friday, June 8th
- Acceptance decisions: Friday, June 22nd
- Scholarship awarded by: Friday, June 29th
- Deposit due: Friday, July 6th
- Remaining fees due: Friday, July 20th
- Move in: Sunday, August 5th
- First day of class: Monday, August 6th
- Last day of class: Friday, October 26th